[AI] request for books&PhD in ip, cyberlaw

L I larkascending at hotmail.de
Sun May 2 10:17:02 EDT 2010

Dear AI-members, especially lawyers,

I’m interested in the books “intellectual property” and “Cases and materials on intellectual property” by William R. Cornish and before I start scanning the books I’d like to know  whether someone has already scanned them and would like to share the books with me?

Ffurther suggestions on books dealing with intellectual property and cyberlaw - be it with general content or with a focus on India’s legal system are highly welcome!

Secondly, is anybody doing his PhD in the fields of intellectual property or cyberlaw here and would like to share his experiences with me?

Thank you very much in advance,

Lilya I