[AI] problem for bullets and number in ms word..

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Sun May 2 09:31:16 EDT 2010

open ms word. go to tools>auto text. press control tab until you reach auto
format tab. uncheck the check boxes automatic list and automatic bullet.
press ok.
again go to tools>auto text. press control tab until you reach auto format
as you type. press tab to reach list view. uncheck automatic list and also
uncheck automatci bullet. press ok to confirm your changes.
you all done.