[AI] help

Devendra Nikose d_nikose at yahoo.co.in
Sun May 2 00:48:13 EDT 2010

Dear friends,
When I start my PC, the following message comes on the screen
strtdb80.exe - Application Error graphic 951

The instruction at "0x0012e861" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written".graphic 904  Click on OK to terminate the program

Click on CANCEL to debug the program

OK Cancel

When I click on Ok, another message appears on the screen.

graphic 59  STRTDB80.EXE graphic 898
STRTDB80.EXE encountered a problem and needed to
close.
This error occurred on 5/2/2010 at 8:46:52 AM.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us.  We will treat
this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Report Don't Send
graphic 395  graphic 124

Please help me to solve this problem.

Regards