[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 49, Issue 1

Apoorv Kulkarni apoorvkulkarni at gmail.com
Sat May 1 06:47:37 EDT 2010

Hey All,
I wish to share a great news with all you guys. Vishal from Bangalore has
cracked IIMs. He has been offered a seat at IIM Lucknow.
Way to go Vishal,
Many congratulations on your grand success. It is simply phenomenal to crack
IIMs for any one. I am sure that you must have put your heart and soul into
your Endeavour and you deserve this success. Wo! Man is this a great  news
or what. Pls join me in congratulating Vishal.
Regards,
Apoorv