[AI] Seeking techniques for proof reading text

Jean Parker radioforever at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:37:44 EDT 2010

All:

The US-based National Federation of the Blind has an email list for their
writers division.  I know that a number of people in that division work as
copy editors.  They might have additional info about how they do detailed
proofreading.

There is also a list for blind journalists on which this question could be
posed.
Jean