[AI] membership of nab friend group

gtm.agrawal at gmail.com gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Sat May 1 01:09:01 EDT 2010

-original message-
I would also like to join n. A. B. Frind group. Please guide me too.  Gautam agarwal.Subject: Re: [AI] membership of nab friend group
From: Suhas Karnik <suhasvkarnik at hotmail.com>
Date: 01/05/2010 8:40 am

Dear Labhendra.

Your request has been forwarded to the moderator of that group MS Mamta Chandiramani. She will add you on this list.

Regards.

Suhas Karnik.> Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 06:45:09 +0530