[AI] T20 world cup

mahendra galani at chello.at
Fri Apr 30 15:26:05 EDT 2010

thanks for posting this link, but even after trying few time. the
link is giving following msgs.

radiosks.tk

dot_tk_frame_content frame
Mysql Server Unreachable Please Contact Administration Immediately
dot_tk_frame_content frame end

is there any other website to listen online?

At 12:48 PM 4/30/2010, you wrote:
>Hello Listers, Today I got a mail from another group regarding T20
>world Commantry,  IPaist the message below,
>Hello friends, If u want to listen live commantry online, then visit on.
>www.radiosks.tk
>This online radio station is stablished by blind people. If any body
>want to b a part of that radio station and want to b a rj on it, Then
>mail to,
>smartmoinsahil at gmail.com
>
>Today, First match is at 11 30 pm indian time. Please give your
>sagations and comment on above email address. Thanks,
>

>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,