[AI] Revised invitation of Retina India Karnataka meeting

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:08:41 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

Here is the revised invite:

Retina India (Karnataka Chapter) cordially invites you to its monthly meeting

In continuation of our commitment to have regular monthly meetings to
help and guide our members, Retina India (Karnataka Chapter) has
organized a talk on “Work Life Balance-how to organize professional
and personal lives” a talk by Prof Vasanthi Srinivasan, Professor of
HRD at Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIM-B). The programme
details is as follows:

Day: Saturday, May 01

Time: 2.30 to 4.00 pm

Venue and route map:

Vishranthi Nilayam, the Women's House of Church of South India is
located diagonally opposite to the Hindu office at 19 Infantry Road.

>From Indian Express take the Infantry Road. It is a one-way traffic
and withing 100 metres you get Hindu on the left. As soon as you reach
hindu office, take a right and within 50 metres you get the second
gate, which is the entrance of Vishranthi Nilayam.

 Agenda: 2.30-Welcome address, introduction of the guest and
introduction of Retina India by L. Subramani, Founder Trustee

2.45 pm- “Work Life Balance: how to organize personal and professional
lives” a talk by Prof. Vasanthi Srinivasan

3.30 pm- Questiona dn Answer

3.45 pm- Vote of thanks by Aditi Rai Coordinator, Retina India
(Karnataka Chapter)

All blind persons, low vision persons and their family members are welcomed.

RSVP:

Aditi Rai- 9986206136

Anandi - 9886910508

Akhilesh - 9620133716