[AI] copy error while transfering the files

korbamukesh korbamukesh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 03:09:36 EDT 2010

hello,
this time i seek for your valluable suggestions. when i attached my
mobile to computer with card reader  and tried to transfer the songs
and few recording clips from memory card to computer by copying and
pasting the files, i get the following error:

Error Copying File or Folder
Cannot copy CHHUM CHHUM re mix: The disk is write-protected.
Remove the write-protection or use another disk.
OK

this is not with the particular file but any file wich i am trying to
copy in to my computer. on the other hand, when i copy any file vice
versa i.e. from computer to memory card, it is easily getting copied.

i do not meant to discuss the ways to remove the right protection of
removable disk as mentioned in the aforesaid error, i just would like
to know the solution for this error from having access to the files
such as, recorded notes from my mobile  on computer.

i am using nokia n72 mobile phone and windows xp on my computer. could
anyone on the list give me the solution for this problem?

your kind cooperation in this regard would be highly obliged.
thanks,
regards,
mukesh.