[AI] Need computer teacher for online teaching.

Jayant Mahajan mejayant at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 23:55:52 EDT 2010

hi

I am currently perceiving my PHD in the area of assistive technology.
attempting to build training models to help visually impaired students
to use Linux GUI.

currently I am working as a learning  facilitators at ecolehoteliere lavasa

I can teach MS office, C, C++, SQL  etc...

Medium of training could be a combination of Skyep and Email. or even
telephones.

feel free to contact me on my cell phone - 09665030245

Regds

Jayant