[AI] banking facilities to visually impaired

Mahesh Panicker maheshspanicker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:35:28 EDT 2010

hi
absolutely wonderful news. have you got a check book facility as well?
recently, I've had a big struggle against the Punjab National Bank on
the issue. they had initially refused to give me the facility, but
when I insisted, and showed the RBI circular on the issue, and when
the principal and other friends of the college I work intervined, they
did give me the checkbook. however, they have given it with some
conditions, I use thumb impression, and they are saying for
withdrawing I've to be present in person.
it would be nice to know your experience on all these issues.
congrats for winning the battle.