[AI] Seeking techniques for proof reading text

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 12:30:09 EDT 2010

Hi all,

What techniques do you use to proof read text? Do you use audio or Braille?
I am in a situation where I need to produce perfect text. I cannot afford
even a single error. I use a screen reader namely Jaws for Windows. I do
most of my writing in Microsoft Word so use the spelling and grammar checker
that comes with Microsoft Office. I also review my documents using speech
but I am liable to miss things especially if two words sound alike.

Pranav