[AI] About Concession in Interest Rate for Bank Loan for Housing.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 08:35:57 EDT 2010

Yes yes sir I remember reading something about it in fact I don't know if I
have it but I checked my collection not getting at least for now. So just
search for it it is surely there.
Not remembering at all but if I do get anything will 100% let you know.
Sir drop an email to NAB Delhi please? Perhaps they must be having any
information I know I have red it someware but not striking.
Regards
Amar Jain.