[AI] ONLINE RETURN FILING

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 06:51:07 EDT 2010

Pranam Dear Sir,
As far as my knowledge goes and if my memory serves correctly then if one
has digital certificate for signing the things digitally then it is complete
e-filing, and if not, then the printed acknowledgement slip needs to be
presented to one of the collection counter so that you can get it counter
signed.
I also remember that a year ago I guess on Govt., national portal there was
something file e-returns with and without digital signatures both topics and
guidelines.
Many banks also provide online filing of returns. Because I remember I was
helping someone with ICICI Direct and the person was having digital
certificate for digitally signing the things.
Hope it clears a bit.
Best Regards
Amar Jain.
Amar Jain.