[AI] How to remove all the links from a document?

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 00:32:07 EDT 2010

1. Copy the material that you wan from the website.
2. go to the application where you want to paste it.
3 Press Alt + E  for edit menu
4. Press down arrow and go to paste special and hit enter.
5. Select the option unformatted unicode text with the help of arrow keys.
6. Tab to ok button and hit enter.
this will remove all the links from the text.
Hope this helps