[AI] support from central government for disable employees

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 20:37:10 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,
I’d like to thank all the folks who helped me out in procuring the
required circular.
My gratitude goes  to Everyone including respected chikkalingaiah
lingappa, gautam sir,  akhilesh bro and others.
Akhilesh bro,  I have no idea if I can be considered a techy and
internet amateur,  but you’re right,  I  failed to google it out.
It’s even more embarrassing that I did not give it  search for more
then 5 minutes, some professional heftiness and technical
certification exams have been barding me through.
Thanks lot for sharing the  information and documents,  it will help
me for an upcoming requirement of  convincing  a company.
Since I found  the circular now by the grace of help by you folks,
I’ll soon upload the same on my website as well for a reference for
everyone who seeks for different provisions, guidelines, orders and
circulars under one umbrella.
Please note, that my website already has  a number of such guidelines,
orders and circulars which have been issued  in favor of disable
persons.
Besides this, the website is a large collection of things of interest
to blind and visually impaired persons including articles related to
blind and visually impaired persons, career information, ebooks, audio
books, computer tips and trics, accessible softwares and websites,
legal provisions and circulars issued in the interest of disable
persons, material for competitive exams, success stories, interesting
utilities, tons of information and lots more.
You can visit the website at
www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

my apologies to those who already knew it.
regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.