[AI] (AI) Hi Friends - introducing myself

Amit Gupta guptaamit74 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 13:14:56 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,
   My name is Amit Gupta (s/o Sh. Vinod Kumar Gupta). I would like to inform
about myself as follows:-

1. employed as Scientist/Engineer at Space Applications Centre, Indian Space
Research Organization, Ahmedabad.
2. Currently working in the domain of 'Software Quality Improvement'
3. Originated from Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) & living in Ahmedabad  (Gujarat)
4. Hobbies: Acquiring knowledge in various domains, Analyzing day-to-day
experiences/situations & Informal Singing
5. Visually-impaired ->Blindness due to Retinitis Pigmentosa

I shall be glad to know about the commonly used practices by
visually-impaired community, specifically those related to the accessing
Computer/Information/Communication Technology.

Awaiting your pleasant response.

With regards.
Amit Gupta
 Ph. 079-26861124