[AI] Help needed

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Wed Apr 28 12:18:37 EDT 2010

Hi!

I also got such mail from a UK base company before some days. They
weretelling me to claim my prize. Just for fun and to play with them I reply
them with some quairies. In reply, the asked me to give some details
including my complete address, telephone number, fax number etc. But I did
not give them my contact details including my address. I ask them that
whether they have any local office in India or not. If not, how are they
going to delever my prize. Because one of mail, they stated that the prize
have to claim in person. I got a reply today in which they said that there
diplomat is coming to India on 29th to hand over my prize. I wonder that
they only know that I am from India and they doesn't know my contact number
also, then how will they contact me. And where they will search me in India.

I would like to ask members that can they search for my address? Is any
dangerous thing may invol in it? They are not asking for any charges. They
only state that you have to pay local charges.

Thanks and regards,

Rohiet Patil