[AI] support from central government for disable employees

gtm.agrawal at gmail.com gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:23:56 EDT 2010

Dear partik, vansi and others, please note the link to download the circular containg incentive to private imployeers for providing jobs to p.w.d.  That is  www.socialjustice.nic.in  at this site first klick the link enpowerment of persons with disability then enter the link scheme and programes.  Here you will find the requared circular. I do hope thiss will serve your need. Actualy the  provision is as same as mr partik is assuming.  Gautam agarwal