[AI] enquiry about on line trading

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 09:11:33 EDT 2010

Respected Vimal Sir and AIs,
I have no words to express my happiness for seeing you on this list.
If I can remind, then I am Amar Jain, was student of Netraheen Vikas
Sansthan Jodhpur, and my grand parents personally met with you when I was
very small and you guided them regarding mobility and giving directions by
watch. Currently I am pursuing Law from Government Law College, Mumbai.
Accessindians, Vimal sir has been great source of inspiration for many of
us. And we all have learnt a lot from his knowledge. He is very co-operative
person. Not only this, under his guidance NAB Abu has done great things.
They have various courses to make blind persons independent.
Coming to point, I don't know specifically about the accessibility of the
trading terminal which you have mentioned, but many of us have got trading
accounts in various companies.
In my case it is Motilal Oswal Securities LTD.
However if you could provide me their website with whom you wish to go, then
perhaps I can have a look.
Delayed but very warm welcome sir on accessindia.
Please find my contact information below, and if I can be of any help just
let me know.
With Best Regards,
Amar Jain.
Mobile: +91-9892622230.