[AI] support from central government for disable employees

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 05:57:10 EDT 2010

Hello Prateek,
You're seem to be in an urgent need of this circular. However, let me
tell you that this time, a techy and internet amateur person like you
has failed to Google his requirement.
Any way... just kidding... go a head... and download the pdfs below!!!
Pleas Write back if it suffices the need.
http://ayjnihh.nic.in/aw/scheme.pdf
http://www.epfindia.com/Circulars/Inc_ER_Disable.pdf
Thanks, Akhilesh.