[AI] sarthak spoken english and personality development course
sarthakedu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 03:29:37 EDT 2010
Sarthak Spoken English and Personality Development Course For Visually Impaired
Work Addr: #1, Mohammad Pur, Bhikaji Cama Place,
near August Kranti Bhawan, New Delhi-66
Reg Addr: Dental Point 248- A, DG- 2, Vikas Puri, New
Email: sarthakedu at gmail.com.
Spoken English and Personality Development Course
Course Code : Spoken English and Personality Development Course
Duration : 3 - 4 Months
Sarthak is a registered Charitable Trust formed in 2008. The trust is
working for visually impaired and other disabled with its main
objectives as counseling, education, training and employment-hence
leading to total rehabilitation.
About : Spoken English and Personality Development Course
In today’s corporate environment the need for effective communication
has been recognized and accepted. It is understood that communication
becomes effective when the people who interact are able to comprehend
the requirements of each other in a short span of time. Most often the
first link between people is established through verbal communication,
to be followed by online or other ways of dealing. Moreover as it is
believed that the first impressions are often the last impressions,
the goodwill of a company depends on the initial communication links
that are established and later maintained by its employees. So the
face of the company, that is its employees, needs to be skilled not
only technically but also in effective communication methodology.
With growing international avenues both in the industry and services
sectors the companies are required to deal with foreign clients. One
of the main problems they face in such dealings is the language
barriers due to use of different languages in prevalence.
In most overseas dealings it has been observed that English has been
widely accepted as the functional corporate language. The ease and its
widespread use in most nations has led to the need to recognize the
fact that to get benefits in overseas dealings a command over the
English language is a must. Employees must be well versed in the
grammatical and proper usage of English. Knowledge of both spoken and
written English then would become a prerequisite for getting
employment in companies especially those engaged in the BPO industry,
IT industry or dealing with overseas clients.
Spoken English (Learn with fun) To speak English fluently and
confidently with right accent. Learn to be the leader and not mere
Duration : 3 to 4 months
Timings : Timings: 10.30 am 12.30 am – Monday – Wednesday – Friday
Date : 10 may 2010 Onwards
Seats : 15
Premise : sarthak educational trust, New Delhi
fee : Rs. 200 per month
No accommodation will be provided (Assistance will be provided to get
PG or Hostel based on request)
1. Forming sentences, Parts of speech, Tenses that don’t make u tense.
2. Fundamental spelling rules, correct pronunciation.
3. Increase vocabulary, group exercises etc.
4. Conversational English, through extempore, role plays.
5. General behavior, Table Manners.
6. Grammar rules, tenses, Active-passive voice.
7. English speaking with friends, neighbors, colleagues, boss.
8. Interview Preparation (How to dress for an interview, how to greet
the interviewer, answer the questions in impressive manner)
9. Usage of English in formal and informal environment.
10. Personal Grooming: Appearance, Etiquettes (Hand shake, Greeting,
11. Presentation skills, Group discussions (develop an understanding
to initiate the topic, free flow of ideas and a conclusion of the
12. Pronunciation, Vocabulary etc. Public speaking basics.
13. CV Writing: Writing an Impressive Resume which shines over the
rest. Resume with clear objective, academic and professional
qualification, experience etc.
14. Business letter writing.
Personality Development (how to be more impressive)
1. Learn to express yourself
2. Public speaking without fear, Positive attitude/thought building process.
3. Group Discussion Skills (Greetings, content, conclusion both formal
4. Presentation skills (Take initiative to start expressing on topics
from simple objects to problems of entire world) Understanding Body
5. Language and Communicating Positive gestures, facial expressions
etc. Etiquettes (Telephone/ Meeting/E-mail/ Greetings /Public
English PLUS (English Personality)
1. Personality Development (how to be more impressive: Important for
2. Placement Preparation (how to succeed in an interview)
3. Do’s and Don’ts in the interview
4. Personal Grooming: Appearance, Etiquettes (Hand shake, Greeting,
5. Preparation for Interview: Preparation before Interview, Facing the Interview
6. Interview Questions: Facing the Questions confidently and giving
the Best Answers to get you selected.
7. Group Discussion: Doos & Don’ts of GD, Initiating, participating,
interrupting, and closing a GD.
What you can expect from the course:-
The quality what we teach
The objective of this course is to make the candidates employable.
Employability skills required to get a placement
Assistance for Employment will be given for the eligible candidates
after successful completion of the course
Who are eligible?
• Any visually impaired person with graduation or equivalent diploma.
15th 2 years (PUC/+2) pass candidates may be considered on an
• Age should not be more than 35 years
• Who want to use computer skills for their education/ employment, and
having good communication English, and basic knowledge of mathematics
• Visually Impaired persons who can dedicate their full time for the
entire course duration
Sarthak educational trust
# 1, Mohammad Pur, Bhikaji Cama Place
Near August Kranti Bhawan
1. Candidates have to apply for Spoken English and Personality
2. Candidates have to attend the evaluation test
3. For out of station candidates telephonic evaluation will be
conducted on the same day.
Note: Candidates will be considered as eligible only if they pass the
Dates: Evaluation Test and Personal Interview will be on 3 and 7 May l2010
Course will commence from 10 may 2010.
For further queries contact us:
Sarthak educational trust
No. 1, Mohammad Pur, Bhikaji Cama Place
Near August Kranti Bhawan
Telephone: 011– 42004238.
Email: sarthakedu at gmaill.com
More information about the AccessIndia