[AI] Moderator: Re: please read it

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Wed Apr 28 02:49:33 EDT 2010

Hello
This request cannot be acceded to. We are far too many on the list and the
traffic on the list with limited scope is pretty high.

We don't want the list to break down because of its sheer weight
There are other dedicated lists targeted for such a cenerio. Lets adopt a
live and let live policy.

I had to take action on the original person for posting an off-topic mail.
I have told good many times to first seek approval from me before directly
making a post on the list.

If some of the members don't adhere to the requests then they should be
prepared for the consequences.

I would request members not to post comments on the list regarding off-topic
mails. If any have any reservations on any posting, they should write to me
directly on my personal ID. because it causes unnecessary misgivings besides
needless traffic.
My id is given below.

Harish Kotian
Moderator