[AI] Help needed

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:42:27 EDT 2010

Dear Dr. Varma, Such messages are usually received on mobiles. But companies like Airtel have  generally been warning its customers to ignore them as they are fraudulent. News papers also carry such warnings along with reports  as to how the people had to suffer after falling prey to such tempting messages and even sending payments accordingly. I have personally contacted companies like Airtel and Vodafone, who say that these messages are not from their side, but the companies who hire their services for advertisement purpose. I too fail to understand as to what extent they are correct and whether they are trying to escape from their responsibility. So, it is always better to ignore such messages.
With best regards,
      Sincerely yours, Yogesh Shharma.