[AI] please read it

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 13:06:37 EDT 2010

Well, dear friends, in my humble opinion, disability is not the only identity that we possess! as self-respecting human beings, there are many aspects that make our personalities diverse, versatile, vast and capable of being a respectable and useful part of the society as a whole. So, anything that helps us raise our morale and strengthen our mental and psychological capabilities  should be accepted with open heart and mind + with due respect! Thanks.
          Yors truly, Yogesh Sharma