[AI] Jaws accessibility help for Microsoft office sharepoint server 2007 datasheet view

dinesh thole dineshthole at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 11:18:28 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

I am facing jaws accessibility challenges in my office.

I have to work on a interface which is like a  datasheet view.

It is like a web based xl sheet view.

This interface has been created through Microsoft office SharePoint server
2007.

We have to access the server and the data through the web.

While accessing this datasheet view, jaws reads the column headers, but it
does not read the data contained in the rows.

I want to know if anyone has worked on such type of interface which is
created through Microsoft SharePoint server 2007.

I seek valuable guidance of the members on the same.

Enable India members are also trying to find a solution for the same.

Thanking you all.

Warm regards.

Dinesh thole.

Email: dineshthole at gmail.com