[AI] Angel, any user feedback

niranjanraj urs niranjanursb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 07:52:22 EDT 2010

I bought  Angel Reader  recently. I just wish to add what has not been
said  here.
1. It is very handy and compact.
2. Very user friendly, as it provides for voice navigation.
3. Male voice, I feel, is more clear than female voice.
4. Clarity of short wave radio stations is not good.
5. Stereo quality is very good.
Niranjan