[AI] UID gets a new name

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Apr 27 01:25:43 EDT 2010

I wonder then why they can not include disability after proper verification in UID.

And one more thing:
This whole exercise of counting households first, filling form for National population register then, and then doing the actual census in February, reminds me of an anecdote about intellectuals where asked to count the cows grazing in Pasteur, they counted their feet and then set about dividing  the number by four for arriving at the precise number of cows.
I wonder why the entire exercise cannot be done in  a single spell, instead of undertaking the mammoth task again and again!

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,