[AI] (no subject)

BHAWANI SHANKAR VERMA bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:29:53 EDT 2010

i need the circular too.

----- Original Message -----
From: "prateek aggarwal" <prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com>
To: "accessindia" <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 2010 7:17 AM
Subject: [AI] (no subject)

Greetings everyone, I hope all you listers are in great well-being.
Folks, I got to know from somewhere that there is a provision of
Indian central government of providing some help  and encouragement to
the private companies who employs disable persons in their companies.
I can recall somebody saying that some amount of PF is provided for
initial 3 years.
Can someone please enlighten the complete information for me?
I’ll be even happier if a source where it is mentioned can be passed on.
In wait of your favorable responses.
regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.