[AI] Query: benefits for disables in private companies by central government

prateek aggarwal prateekagarwal99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:27:37 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone, I hope all you listers are in great well-being.
Folks, I got to know from somewhere that there is a provision of
Indian central government of providing some help  and encouragement to
the private companies who employs disable persons in their companies.
I can recall somebody saying that some amount of PF is provided for
initial 3 years.
Can someone please enlighten the complete information for me?
I’ll be even happier if a source where it is mentioned can be passed on.
In wait of your favorable responses.
regards,
Prateek agarwal.
 Skype:
Prateek_agarwal32
Wanna see inside me? My blog is the telescope:
http://www.myfriendprateek.blogspot.com
website:
http://www.prateekagarwal.webs.com

the best way to accomplish your softwares/websites development needs.
You tell, I’ll build.