[AI] rakesh gupta wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

rakesh gupta rkgd1964 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 21:30:58 EDT 2010

LinkedIn
------------rakesh gupta requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Subhash Chandra,

- rakesh gupta

Accept invitation from rakesh gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I1994007400_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP0Md3sMc3gVej59bRcMtSpxrCFmbPsQdzwSejcRcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from rakesh gupta
http://www.linkedin.com/e/XITrUXFv7zof73ofSZhfgdm8xWof73ofSZhfgdm8xXkbKQ/blk/I1994007400_2/39vc30QdP0Md3AVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation