[AI] EXCEL FORMULA

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 20:55:34 EDT 2010

Ok, thank you for the roundup formula. I did not know it. However, I wanted
to know if somebody has suggested any solution for the number format. If we
use formulas, we have to put them in other cells. A formatting option will
solve the actual problem presented by our friend.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329