[AI] Disclosing disability in CV

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:34:10 EDT 2010

In my opinion, one should mention his/her disability in the CV, because you
should always be clear in your part. Don't give chance to other to question
you.
Likewise also even if you mention your disability  in your CV, no consultant
checks or has time to review your whole CV. So during your interview you
have to disclose your disability.
Regarding the interviewer rejecting your CV on your disability basis,
totally depends on his/her mentality.
I have mentioned my disability under the last section of Personal details in
my CV.