[AI] EXCEL FORMULA

Mukesh Baviskar mukeshbaviskar.nsk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:13:49 EDT 2010

    Hello,
round off the figure in nearest rupee of 9.03 is 9 and not 10. Whenever The
figure after decimal is >50 it will round up the nearest figure which 9. You
may use the 'round' formula for this. For example:
=ROUND(a1,0) IN B1
If you want to change 9.03 to 10 use roundup formula as:
roundup(a1,0)in c1 you will get the answer 10 instead of 9
Try it and solve your problem. If you have any doubt contact me on my
mobile. Thank you.

      9.03
     9
     10