[AI] Resolution in favoure of providing currect and true informations about disability in forth coming senses

gautam gtm.agrawal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 06:58:07 EDT 2010

All friends,
Keeping all the facts in view which have been brought to our notice during
last few days we should unanimously resolve here to provide all correct and
true informations about our disability in forth coming national senses and
in unified identity card format and spread a clear message to all of our
other friends to do the same.  As many A.I. friends have expressed, the
inclusion of the informations regarding disability in senses will go a long
way for empowerment of our multimillion peers who have so for been
unreachable to global movement of rehabilitation and development.

Gautam Agarwal
President,
National Federation of the Blind,
Karnataka