[AI] A request

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Apr 26 05:20:18 EDT 2010

Friends
I am in urgent need of two dll files, namely:
DBGHELP.DLL
AND
RPCSS.DLL

I know they can be downloaded from net, but the site requires captcha verification.
I do not have a reliable sighted assistance at hand.
So anybody who happens to have discerning sighted human around, or can do the job with webvisum, would you please send in the two files by evening?

Ps: I was particularly put back by phraseology of the site while introducing captcha: they said,
:"Are you human?"
then came the edit box.
Now, I am human, but require a human with sight, to do the need full.
So please if somebody could volunteer....
I can not open the required sites from home, where such assistance is available, as the said dll files are missing, and so the system is erratic.

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,
Reserve Bank of India
Nagpur
09420397185
O: 0712 2806676
Res: 0712 2591349

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.