[AI] Fw: DVD of a Bollywood film with Audio Description in Hindi available worldwide for the first time.

Namita Agarwal namitaagarwal14 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 01:43:40 EDT 2010

I have had an experience of watching this movie on cable ,mr khan is
narrating in the movie,the dialogue is quite clear to understand .
Only 2 places I had to ask what is happening .for those who can’t hear
lip reading is clearly visible or which dialogue is not seen is shown
by action.
Very good script.
_______
regards namita.