[AI] Regarding Disclosing Disability in CV

rambabu adikesavalu rambabu_arb at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 01:22:53 EDT 2010

Dear Sameer,
Mentioning our disability status and its nature in the CV is very important. If we hide our disability status while applying for any job or other things, there is no point in cribbing over being rejected by the concern authorities once they find it out. Sometimes, even the disclosure on our part could be taken as a strong reason for our rejection.
As Subramani has mentioned, the other details which we state about our abilities could impress the concerned persons.
Regards,
Dr. A.Rambabu