[AI] 20 percent discountFrom BSNL To All Government Employees

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:55:43 EDT 2010

Hi friends, I forgot to mention one thing. As pointed out by Sakeena Ji, the 50 percent discount on landline phones is offered only in the basic plans like the 180 or 190RS.  plans. In Punjab, this discount is usually merged with the discount for freedom fighters, and like those veterans, we are also required to submit a life or living certificate of ourselves every year.
        But, if your usage of landline is more and accordingly you want to go in for a bigger plan with more free calls, like the Rs. 425 per month [in which you are allowed free calls upto worth Rs. 400], then you  are not allowed 50 percent discount on the rent of landline. Anyways, you have to decide it according to your own suitability. Thanks.
With warm regards,
       Yours sincerely, Yogesh Sharma