[AI] Fw: DVD of a Bollywood film with Audio Description in Hindiavailable worldwide for the first time.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 13:41:05 EDT 2010

Excellent info mam, no thanks.
You know I contacted my name is khan's production (Dharma-production), RNIB
and 20th Century International fox for info on audio DVD of the film, but
couldn't get any response except from RNIB export officer that I have no
info regarding this.
However I had word with marketing person of MNIK (Dharma Productions) Mr.
Sidhaarth and he gave me some contact number of a person who is in Dadar but
he cell was out of service.
So in such situation this is excellent info. I am curious to get dvds.
Regards
Amar Jain.