[AI] Disclosing disability in CV

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 12:51:16 EDT 2010

Hi,

I second Subramani sir's opinion.

Besides, exposing our disability before the employer is inevitable.
And by hiding it in the CV, we are only postponing the inevitable.

When we mention about our disability in the CV, we should make sure
that we also mention the coping strategies like mobility, assistive
technology etc.  And also, as we know the job we are going to do, we
should write how we think we are fit for handling that particular job
despite the disability.

Leave the standard format of CV and  customise it to each and every
job applied for.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861