[AI] 20 percent discountFrom BSNL To All Government Employees

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 06:39:08 EDT 2010

Dear friends, Although most of my learned friends at Access India must be already aware of it, but I am posting this mail since I got this information quite late and I feel that there may be many other friends, who still need to be informed about it. BSNL offers 20 % discount to all government employees in basic rent for Landline as well as Broadband. All you have to do is to write a simple application and attach a copy of an  ID proof of your being a government employee. So avail and enjoy!
With best regards,
       Sincerely Yours, Yogesh Sharma