[AI] regarding internet banking.

Janardhana Naidu jnganta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 03:23:33 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,
Thank you very much for the information.  I am not able to log in to the net
banking for visually impaired page with the user name and password which I
use for Onlinesbi.com.  We had already discussed on this issues.  But once
again I am requesting you for updates if any on this matter.
With thanks,
Janardhana Naidu.----- Original Message -----