[AI] one more quary in ms powerpoint

Swati Sinha swatisinha13 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 02:55:03 EDT 2010

You haven't mentioned whether this is a JAWS problem or the application
problem. Many a times on he execution of the copy/cut command JAWS does not
prompt but action takes place.
Anyways, try this:
1. Press F6 and move to slide thumbnails.
2. Select the slide you want to delit or copy/cut by up and down arrow.
And press the dilit key. Or give the command for copy/cut.
Hope this helps.