[AI] regarding internet banking.

Janardhana Naidu jnganta at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 01:05:27 EDT 2010

Hello Sir,
Will you please explain how to access SBI net banking for visually impaired
persons?
Presently I have been accessing SBI net banking for general customers which
is accessible to use with Jaws.  What are the additional advantages if we
access net banking facilities for visually impaired persons?
Does net banking for visually impaired persons provide both viewing rights
and transitional rights?
Thanks in advance,
Janardhana Naidu.