[AI] regarding internet banking.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 01:42:08 EDT 2010

Respected Madhav Sir,
As per my knowledge can't we tell the branch to allow access to the website
for VI?
Because I have login for main site, and now if I want access to website for
VI I will need to tell branch to give me access to that part and they can do
it in few clicks.
The intention is to have only one login and not to different different
logins.
I feel it is possible.
Please correct me if I am wrong.
Regards,