[AI] A suggestion Re: [VV] one more quary in ms powerpoint

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 20:55:11 EDT 2010

As always, intelligent person, brilliant suggestion!
So bhaiya, what's up.
This will be particularly good because for these things people will not need
to read the whole big big help documents.
And there are some ways of doing any work which are not in help files but we
people use it confidently so it will be guide for everyone.
Many bloggers are there on AI so they may think on it.
I strongly support this idea.
With this I suggest that at least there should one resource which contain
links to all tips or tricks or whatever so that people need not to browse
the different different things. And everyone might not know about different
blogs.
For example tiny hacker.
 Its not a piracy related site please!
It offers you search feature, and when searched you get the short
description image and the link. So you can read full post of your interest.
Lets hear from others...
Regards
Amar Jain.