[AI] A suggestion Re: [VV] one more quary in ms powerpoint

Srinivasu Chakravarthula srinivasu at srinivasu.org
Sat Apr 24 20:33:58 EDT 2010

Hi all,
It so good to see such a good explanation. Can I suggest something, it
would be great if such notes is done like a blog post. So that many
would benefit. Also another biggest advantage is doing so isthat if in
the future, respective software comes with an update and if the steps
changes, it will be easy to add the same to existing blog post.
Although, these emails are archieved, we cannot edit them.

This is now encouraging me to write a few blog posts like how to use
social networking, how to blog etc. Will do so soon. Thanks Aparna.

Thoughts?

Srini