[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Sat Apr 24 10:27:10 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

I was able to successfully download the first part of the audio magazine but
not the second part. My internet download always stops around the 60 MB
mark.

I am able to download 100MB+ files from Sendspace or Rapidshare without
problem. But the problem of download stopping around 60 MB happens only in
this case. Could you please upload the second part of the audio magazine on
Sendspace or Rapidshare?

Thanking you in advance for your kind assistance.
Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India