[AI] forwarded message.

harish harish at accessindia.org.in
Sat Apr 24 07:47:23 EDT 2010

Hello all
I had already taken action against the offending member. You can't hang a
person more than once?
I am pasting below again my mail
 of the list about it. Then why so many making fuss about it?

Harish.
Hello All
Yet again another off-topic posting. Please, new members first feel the flow
of the group and also go through the guidelines which you received when you
joined us before making any posting.

It does not give us any joy to take action  against any members. Please
don't force us into this unpleasant task.

We are a very large group and it is necessary to remain focused. I seek
cooperation from one and all.
This thread is closed.